100% natural beeswax candles
The special candle holders
Shine sun day! Natural candles! But no candle holder. The candle can’t be lighten if no holder in home. What can be used as candle holder?
A pottery pot missing the lid, put the candle on the bottom of it, the pottery pot candlestick appears very simple and texture.
pottery pot candlestick
The lovely little tealight is putted on the teapot lid and in tea cup, as if they go back their home.
Tealight candle’s home
The beeswax candle on the inverted ceramic cup, the cup change to be a special safe candle holder.
Safe ceramic candle holder
The candles are burning in the beautiful saucers, like the blooming flowers. The saucer candlesticks are very romantic.
Romantic saucer candlesticks
The high-foot cup holder is glittering and translucent under the sun.
high-foot cup holder
The pole candle is inserted into the Chinese style wine bottle, as if the bottle is design for the pole candles.
Wine bottle candle holder
The natural stone form the Mount Yunmeng, is very flat, layer by layer, like a book page and with beautiful leaf lines. It is said to be fossil leaves. Ancient fossil leaves met the natural beeswax candle, so natural!!!
Ancient fossil leaves met the natural beeswax candle
Light a little birthday candle on the red - red persimmon, it will give a big surprise to children in ordinary day !
Red persimmon candle holder
There are many special candle holders everywhere in the home if as long as we want. So that we can light the beautiful candle and enjoy the happy the the wonderful time of candlelight! What special candle do you find in your home?
Church beeswax candles
The set of tealight candle is special, 100 %Beeswax tealight candles is tea cup. The tea cup is rice pattern porcelain cup, also called card glass ware cup. The porcelain is carve out many delicate eyes , and then fire these holes withe the glaze into the bright hole. So when the beeswax candles is burning in the cup, the beautiful candle light will come our of the eyes, and the candle cup can block the wind.
The porcelain tealight gift set contain some natural beeswax tealight candles and a few flower porcelain with handle. It's up to you to set the number of holder and tealight candles. The porcelain holder are very beautiful and romantic. The porcelain holder have many designs for you choose. If you need more the tealight gift set, your logo can be shown on the bottom of holders.
These tealight candles burn clean and soot free, with a steady, healthy sized flame that radiates a spectrum of light in porcelain holder that matches that of the sun, and they can also decorate your home very well.
- Keep all candles away from open windows, fans and vents. No wind when the candle burning. A draft or breeze can cause the candle to drip or smoke and burn unevenly.
- Make sure there is no breeze on the candle and make sure the wick is centered in the candle. If the wick is not centered, extinguish the candle and gently push the wick towards the centre of the candle while it is still warm.
- Remove all packaging and labels before lighting any candle.
- Always check the length of the wick before lighting a candle. Wicks should be kept trimmed between 3/16” (5mm) to 3/8” (9mm). When a wick is too long it can cause the candle to smoke, (emit black soot).
- All candles should have proper holders and be burned on a heat-proof surface..
- A 2” diameter candle is best burned for 1-2 hours at a time, a 3” candle for 2-4 hours and 4” candles must be burned 3-4 hours minimum. All candles can be burned longer than their suggested times.
- Extinguish beeswax candles by dunking the wick in its own liquid pool, or snuff the candle out with a snuffer. After dunking the wick make sure to stand the wick up straight again.
- A thin wall around the candle may result from burning, the wall may be pushed down, After extinguishing the candle flame and your candle has cooled warm to the touch, gently mold candle edges inward if needed with damp fingers. The wall will be thin, soft, malleable, and easy to push in after a proper burn. If a thick wall develops due to not burning long enough over several burns, the candle will have difficulty burning, the flame will become small, and the wick may eventually drown. Never pour off wax to expose more wicks. Instead, while still warm (but not burning) cut the wall down to the level of the wax pool.
- Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Sometimes they can be hard to light. Beeswax has a higher melt point than traditional waxes, so you may need to hold your lighter/match to the wick a little longer to get it started.
- To clean out one of our containers after your candle is burned: Place in oven and turn on warm up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the remainder of the wax melt and the metal tab loosen. Wipe clean with a paper towel until residue is removed. Take care to wear heat resistant gloves or mitts when handling hot containers. You may now re-use your containers.
- Keep your candle clean. Otherwise the dirty make candle to drip or smoke when it's burning.
beeswax candle info
Beeswax is a natural wax produced by individual honey bees of the genus Apis, it is the material that bees produce for making their combs. To produce one pound of beeswax, a worker bee eats about 10 pounds of honey, flies 240,000 kilometres and visit 33 million flower blossoms! Each of our beekeepers can gain about 100kgs raw beeswax every year.
Chemically, beeswax consists of mainly esters of fatty acids and various long-chain alcohols.Beeswax has many and varied uses. Primarily, it is used by the bees in making their honeycombs. Apart from this use by bees, the use of beeswax has become widespread and varied. Purified and bleached beeswax is used in the production of food, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.Candle-making has long involved the use of beeswax, which is highly flammable, and this material traditionally was prescribed for the making of the Paschal candle or "Easter candle". Our golden leaf natural beeswax candles are used in Australia Orthodox Church.
Sensor propertes of beeswax
Colour. yellow or yellow_brown
Odour. heat wax, odour should be pleasant and honey_like.
Chewing test. wax should not stick to teeth.
breakage test. upon breaking should have a fine_granular, blunt, not crystalline. structure.
Cutting test. wax should not stick to knife.
Splinters test. scratch wax nail or knife, Spliners should have a spiral from
Kneading test. kneading for10 minutes, wax should be plastic.
Consistency. wax should not stick upon cutting
Not only do 100% pure beeswax candles create beautiful soft light, but they actually clean the air as they burn. Beeswax releases negative ions when it burns. Pollen, dust, dirt, pollutants, and any other junk in the air all carry a positive charge, and that is how they can be suspended in the air. The negative ions released from burning beeswax negate the positive charge of air contaminants, and the neutralized ions are sucked back into the burning candle or fall to the ground. Many air purifiers and water filters harness this effective negative ion technology.
but paraffin is made from the sludge at the bottom of barrels of crude oil, which is then treated and bleached with benzene and other chemical solvents before manufacturing it into candles. Paraffin candles put out soot and smoke when you burn them along with toxins and carcinogens. Since burning petrochemical paraffin smells bad, synthetic fragrance oils are added, many of which are irritating and even toxic when burned. Breathing paraffin candle residue is similar to breathing diesel fumes.Beeswax candles come in their natural state. The only process the wax goes through is filtering. It doesn’t go rancid like soy wax. Both soy wax and palm wax are hydrogenated and both come with concerns about their environmental impact., beeswax is the only natural substance that emits negative ions when burned.
Only 100% natural candle can clean air when it burn. The candle whatever wax material made from can be called beeswax if contain as little as 1% beeswax. So you must see if the candle labeled 100% beeswax. We ensure that we use 100% beeswax in all of our golden leaf beeswax candles.
订阅： 博文 (Atom)
burning tip Keep all candles away from open windows, fans and vents. No wind when the candle burning. A draft or breeze can cause...
The set of tealight candle is special, 100 %Beeswax tealight candles is tea cup. The tea cup is rice pattern porcelain cup, also called c...
Beeswax is a natural wax produced by individual honey bees of the genus Apis, it is the material that bees produce for making their comb...